Question Pc turns on but no signal

Jan 9, 2021
I've gotte a new AIO kraken x63 and NZXT H510i but thats not relevant. Back in the old case everything was perfect,running games reletively high FPS and pc was fast respnsive basically what am saying the pc was perfectly fine. When taking out everything from the old case I was as careful as possible not to damage any parts, and when changing the AIO I have applied my own thermal paste and possibly I put a bit too much and went out a bit on the side after screwing on the pump but did not go underneath the CPU. However the problwm begins here, and I do not know if the thermal paste has anyhting to do with it, but when everything is plugged in as it should be, double checked and wachted confiramtion videos, the pc does not turn on, however only the LEDS and the fans spin on the case, graphics card and the aio pump lights up with the rgb and that. Everything is as it should be however no display comes on. Talked to a friend and he told be that a CPU could be dead since the gpu powers on as it should. Mobo cant be dead cuz nothing would power on and PSU cant be it either. If it was RAM I would hear a beep when powerd on so only option is the CPU being dead. GPU is the same in both GPU slots and with diffrent HDMI cables and I do not have intergrated graphics to plug it into the mobo.
If anyone needs more info tell me I will explain more
SEND HELP ASAP PLZ!

TRENDING THREADS