[SOLVED] PC turns on but no signal

Aug 3, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been using my pc for the last few weeks without any issue. But since today the pc won't give any signal anymore, all the fans and lights do turn on but the usual beep when turning on is gone and so is the signal.
I have already checked all cables and none are loose, I have also tried reseating the ram to see if that might change anything but sadly nothing changed.
Here's a list of my components:
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 ARMOR 8G OC
2x 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws V (3600MHZ)
Seasonic Core Gold GM 650W
Asrock B550M Pro4
Any ideas what the issue could be or how to locate the issue?
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Breadboard the system, with only one stick of ram in slot A2, no boot drive, no discrete GPU but the motherboard and CPU. See if you can get any buzzing from the POST speaker. Storage options for your build(out of curiosity)?

Lutfij

Titan

Breadboard the system, with only one stick of ram in slot A2, no boot drive, no discrete GPU but the motherboard and CPU. See if you can get any buzzing from the POST speaker. Storage options for your build(out of curiosity)?

Solution
Aug 3, 2021

I'll try that in a second. And for storage I have a Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

Aug 3, 2021

So I removed the second ram stick (tried it once with the first and a second time with only the other stick), removed boot drive and the gpu and tried turning it one but there is still no beeping sound. All fans do still work. Does this mean it has something to do with my cpu / motherboard?