Question PC Turns on But There is No Display.

Feb 24, 2019
It started earlier today I was overclocking my Ram and CPU in bios. My PC is usually stable at 2800MHz Ram and 3.6GHz on the CPU but I’ve noticed recently these haven’t been stable so I thought I’d put the speeds back to the stock Speeds and after doing so I got a BSOD saying “Your PC needs to be repaired” saying something about a missing kernel I can’t remember. This has happened before and I did automatic repair which worked I think but this time the screen was frozen and I didn’t have the choice to use the repair so I turned the Pc off (probably a mistake). Anyways now when the PC turns on the lights and fans go on fine but it’s he mouse and headset stand LEDs don’t turn on and the monitor shows a black screen. I know the monitor is working so I really don’t know what to do. I’ve tried different ram sticks which didn’t work so I’m lost. Please help me! Also throughout yesterday and today I was getting a lot of BSODs due to my overclocks which used to work just fine.

system Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700
RTX 2060
32GB Trident Z RGB
MSI B350 Tomahawk
Western Digital 1TB HDD
Windows 10 64bit

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Other suggestions:

1) Try booting into Safe Mode.

2) Clear CMOS/BIOS.
I updated my post, also I have seen multiple people saying clearing CMOS worked however I had to update my bios earlier this year in order to upgrade to the R7 so I fear that if I reset it my CPU will no longer work.