GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 4gb
RAM: 2x HyperX 8gb 2666mhz
PSU: PCYES Electro V2 500w 80plus White
1x 120gb Kingston SSD
1x MP300 Corsair sad
1x 1TB HDD
1x LG monitor, HDMI
1x Samsung Monitor, DVI

So, early today my PC was running fine, I updated windows 10 to 1909, and it still booted just fine.

Before the update, it was running with 3.7ghz with 1.45v on Ryzen Master, after the update, it came back to stock, so I changed it and rebooted. That when things went wrong.

PC didn't restart, I tried turning it back ok, fans and lights turned on for a second before turning back off.

I disconnected both 8pin and 24pin cables from the MoBo, removed both Rams sticks, and GPU. Waited for about 5min and plugged everything back. Made sure that everything was seated correctly, and tried turning the PC on. Same thing.

I tried it again, but also removed the cmos battery, to try and reset bios config and turn APU back on.

Now fans and LEDs (merged) turns on, but the PC won't post. It doesn't beep ever, and doest have debug led, so no idea.

Only thing happening differently is the GPU LEDs (not the power led, the logo led) are blinking. They turn on for a second, and turn back off, on and on.

I've tested trying to boot without 1 or another ram stick with the GPU, same thing.

I've tested trying to boot without ram, with the GPU, the GPU logo now turns on normally, but no post, and if I let it, it keeps turned on for more than 10 minutes.

I've tested turning the PC on without the GPU, with both RAMs, with one or another, and without Rams, won't post, no bios, LEDs and fans on.

I've tried everything, from disconnecting everything and reconnecting back, resetting CMOS via removing battery or pressing pins with screwdriver, trying using one monitor or the other, and on the MoBo video connector, nothing.

Does anybody has any suggestions?