Question Pc turns on, doesn’t post

May 21, 2019
So I recently bought new parts for my pc.
Gtx 1060, rog strix b250h gaming mobo,16gb of hyperx fury ram and a i5-7500. I turn on the pc, all the lights and fans work properly but I get no input to my monitor, mouse and keyboard. I tought it might be my PSU so I bought a new corsair 750cx, still the same issue. Then I bought a new cpu and after that a new mobo but the problem stays. I’ve tried reseating everything, checked that the components are properly plugged in, restarted bios etc. But nothing works, please help.

Lutfij

Titan
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're unsure about the ram(kit) you have, best pass on a link to it or a picture of the sticker on the side of the ram stick. Inspect the socket for the CPU and see if there are any bent or broken CPU socket pins.

May 21, 2019
CPU: Intel I5-7500
Motherboard: Asus PRIME H270-PRO
Ram: 2 x 8gb Kingston HyperX fury black, DDR4 3200mhz
Ssd: Kingston 240gb A400
GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 1060 Rog Strix advanced 6gb GDDR5
PSU: Corsair CX750 Bronze
Chassis: BitFenix Neos

The CPU socket is fine, and so is the cpu itself, there are no bent pins. As I said earlier, I’ve kinda ruled out the cpu and the MoBo as the issue since I’ve already bought two of each.

May 21, 2019
I tested the PSU on my old setup, and it worked fine. My old setup is ancient though, first gen intel etc. And I got the PSU brand new for 10€ from a friend.