Question Pc turns on fine but No Display when connected through Graphics card

Rishikesh_s

Prominent
Sep 15, 2019
My pc turns on like usual ,but it says no signal on monitor when connected using Gpu..im using GTX 1050ti.I can confirm its working because it turns off when i press ALT+F4 and then ENTER but it doesnt show anything on monitor whatsoever

The display shows up when connected through motherboard's HDMI port but not through Graphics Card..Not even bios is shown ..can anyone help me out please..?

Ive tried reinserting ram ,tried the card on another pc and still no luck there too..plz dont tell that the card is dead cuz it turns on but the MONITOR does not detect the Graphics Card

Rishikesh_s

Prominent
Sep 15, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

i3 7100@3.9Ghz
1tb hdd Western Digital
8gb ram corsair vengence
PSU Foxin FPS800(thats what it says it shows 220V 50Hz 8A on AC INPUT)

ddr4 GIGABYTE B250M mobo
Gtx 1050ti(which i think,is not detected by mobo when plugged in becuz even after plugged in,the display comes on only when connected through onboard HDMI with intel graphics and shows no signal when connected through GPU )
*Fan still spins though

Rishikesh_s

Prominent
Sep 15, 2019
Where did you get the 1050Ti from?

And since you already tried it in a different PC... was a different cable also used?

I bought it from amazon ..the cable works properly...after trying it on another pc,it turns out that the card is not being detected by any motherboards but the FAN Still SPINS!...sWith the card inserted,the display output still comes only when connected through the onboard HDMI..
Does that mean that the card is dead?oif yes , can i repair it at a local electronics store?any idea?