[SOLVED] PC turns on for 30 seconds, turns off, then repeats this process ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
A few weeks ago, a power outage fried my NVME SSD because I didn't have a surge protector and my power supply was only bronze rating. I bought a new power supply and SSD, but I got the SSD before the power supply so I installed my new SSD into my system and it booted up perfectly fine. A few days later, my new power supply comes in so I replace it with my old one, now my PC wont post and it turns on for 30 seconds, turns off, then repeats the process endlessly.

Nothing also shows up on the display either, and I don't have an output cable so I can't hear any beeps from my motherboard. I thought it was a PSU problem so I hooked up my PC to my old PSU, but the same problem happened. I also tried resetting the CMOS which didn't work, and I fiddled around with my RAM to rule out any RAM issues. Now I'm left with my graphics card, CPU, and motherboard and I have a good feeling that its my motherboard, but I am not 100% sure. If anyone has any idea, I would greatly appreciate it. Here are my specs:

Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4
SSD: Pioneer 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2
Graphics card: Geforce GTX 1660 Super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: TEAMPGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4

Status
Not open for further replies.