[SOLVED] PC turns on for a couple seconds, makes a short beep and turns off, think it might be my Gigabyte GA H87 D3H

Apr 14, 2020
So for my PC I've built around last month I've been using was perfectly fine, I blue screened alot but fixed that since it was a ram issue, than the next day after leaving my PC on all night to download gta 5 I woke up, tried to turn on my PC and it was working, but after about 5 seconds it made a short beep and turned off, tried everything, made sure all cables were plugged in, tried switching ram slots and sticks, made sure my PSU wasn't dead by doing the paperclip trick, so by now I have no idea why it isn't working if someone could help thatd be a godsend.
Specs:
Motherboard: GA H87 D3H (pre-owned)
CPU: I5 4430(pre-owned)
Stock Intel cooler
Gpu: Radeon rx 570(pre-owned)
PSU: Antec 500watt
Ram:8gb kingston(pre-owned)
PLEASE HELP

So for my PC I've built around last month I've been using was perfectly fine, I blue screened alot but fixed that since it was a ram issue, than the next day after leaving my PC on all night to download gta 5 I woke up, tried to turn on my PC and it was working, but after about 5 seconds it made a short beep and turned off, tried everything, made sure all cables were plugged in, tried switching ram slots and sticks, made sure my PSU wasn't dead by doing the paperclip trick, so by now I have no idea why it isn't working if someone could help thatd be a godsend.
Specs:
Motherboard: GA H87 D3H (pre-owned)
CPU: I5 4430(pre-owned)
Stock Intel cooler
Gpu: Radeon rx 570(pre-owned)
PSU: Antec 500watt
Ram:8gb kingston(pre-owned)
PLEASE HELP
What specific model of PSU is that? This could be a fried PSU, the paperclip test does not test for everything that can go wrong with a PSU, and Antec definitely has some PSU's that will give up on you easily. Invest in a good PSU, a Corsair CX450 is not very expensive and will handle your PC perfectly.

Apr 14, 2020
What specific model of PSU is that? This could be a fried PSU, the paperclip test does not test for everything that can go wrong with a PSU, and Antec definitely has some PSU's that will give up on you easily. Invest in a good PSU, a Corsair CX450 is not very expensive and will handle your PC perfectly.
I'm currently purchasing a 600 watt evga PSU so maybe that'll help me