Question PC turns on for few seconds and turns off

Jan 24, 2021
I just bought new pc components and built them. When I turned on the PC, the fans and CPU fans spin for 6-7 seconds at like full speed and stops over and over. The monitor also turns on for few seconds and goes no signal. Sometimes, like rarely, the screen shows text but it turns off and does the problem again. Two times, the fan starts to go normal and it showed the screen and it shows the info for cpu, ram, ssd, etc, but one minute later, it turns off and does that same problem again. Please help,
Here are my PC components:

I just bought new pc components and built them. When I turned on the PC, the fans and CPU fans spin for 6-7 seconds at like full speed and stops over and over. The monitor also turns on for few seconds and goes no signal. Sometimes, like rarely, the screen shows text but it turns off and does the problem again. Two times, the fan starts to go normal and it showed the screen and it shows the info for cpu, ram, ssd, etc, but one minute later, it turns off and does that same problem again. Please help,
Here are my PC components:

Did you clear the bios and before you ask youtube is your friend i have typed it out some many times