Aug 24, 2022
PC specs:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb
  • RAM: 2x8gb
  • SSD: M.2 nvme 512gb
  • MB: Asus Prime B450M-A
  • PSU: 650w

About 15 days ago I was playing GTA 5 on my pc and it randomly turned off. I turned it on back and it worked for about 10 minutes and turned off again. Then I wanted to turn it on but it turned on just for a split second and then didn't turn on(pc had power). I unpluged power cable then put it back but same thing, turns on for split second , goes off then won't turn on.
First I though it was power button , but the same problem is when I connect pins with screwdriver.
PC has power all the time while it's plugged in but I don't know if it's problem in PSU.
While I'm gaming my cpu temperature doesn't go above 70/75°C so it couldn't be overheated.
I've had RAM problems 1 month ago , my pc was on but no signal on monitor and I unpluged ram and put it back then worked.
I've tried paperclip trick, unplugging ram and cmos battery, mobo, cpu cooler and nothing works.
It's been 15 days and I still can't found solution for that, pc repair shops are so expensive and I wouldn't throw money now. I'm so worried , please if you know how to fix these tell me, thank you !

PC specs:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb
  • RAM: 2x8gb
  • SSD: M.2 nvme 512gb
  • MB: Asus Prime B450M-A
  • PSU: 650w
About 15 days ago I was playing GTA 5 on my pc and it randomly turned off. I turned it on back and it worked for about 10 minutes and turned off again. Then I wanted to turn it on but it turned on just for a split second and then didn't turn on(pc had power). I unpluged power cable then put it back but same thing, turns on for split second , goes off then won't turn on.
First I though it was power button , but the same problem is when I connect pins with screwdriver.
PC has power all the time while it's plugged in but I don't know if it's problem in PSU.
While I'm gaming my cpu temperature doesn't go above 70/75°C so it couldn't be overheated.
I've had RAM problems 1 month ago , my pc was on but no signal on monitor and I unpluged ram and put it back then worked.
I've tried paperclip trick, unplugging ram and cmos battery, mobo, cpu cooler and nothing works.
It's been 15 days and I still can't found solution for that, pc repair shops are so expensive and I wouldn't throw money now. I'm so worried , please if you know how to fix these tell me, thank you !
Just to have less suspects.
Unplug the gpu....test.