[SOLVED] PC turns on,no BIOS logo and no Display. GPU,SSD or PSU problem?

Dec 23, 2020
Hello everyone, first time poster.

I'm going to keep it as short as possible.
Last night while watching a vid on YT my GPU started to act funny (pixels,tear up..) then I got a pop up from AMD software that my GPU driver timed out,and it asks me to troubleshoot it,so I clicked "cancel" turned the PC off and went to bed.
Next day,turned it on,boots up normally and when it was about to load the desktop I got a pixelated screen and froze everything.Restarted it and Black Screen,no BIOS logo,cant access safe mode,Nothing. The PC and GPU fans spin,the PC blinks that it reads the SSD (the thing above the ON button) but after 10 sec it stops and doesnt blink. Unplugged SSD (which has Win10) and HDD and plugged it back in,nothing,same issue.

Dont know what to do,I think it has to do something with the GPU or the PSU or maybe the Motherboard,maybe the SSD went bad or lastly maybe the video driver caused all this mess.
The PC is 6 yrs old,built it myself and never had any issues with it, only the last 2 months the PC freezes sometimes and the programs dont respond but its only for like 5secs and resumes it nothing troubling.
Specs:
GPU: MSI R9 280X
CPU: AMD FX 8320
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P
SSD SanDisk 256GB
HDD Seagate 1TB
PSU: Seasonic 650W
RAM:8GB HyperX

Really need your help guys,its frustrating and I dont know what to do.