PC turns on, no display.

Kilo7-

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
I'm getting frustrated. I was assured by many that this would be "easy" and for sure to work. I never built a PC before. Something tells me I literally wasted $550 on a PC that won't work.

Here's my build that people helped me compile together: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2ptty

I turn on my PC. Fans and everything work. I am using a 24-inch as I do not own a monitor. Nothing displays! I first tried an HDMI cable going from my TV to the GPU. My TV detects the HDMI input but still nothing shows up! What the hell!? :mad:

Then I tried the VGA cable from my PC to my TV. My TV doesn't even let me select the VGA input for some stupid reason! But when I connected my laptop to my TV just to make sure it wasn't a broken VGA, it worked. Again, what the hell?

My computer makes a certain beep sequence that goes;

BEEEEP..BEEEEP, BEEEEP (2.5 sec. pause) BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEP, (the pattern continuously goes)

This post is basically my last ditch effort. If I can't get it to work, guess I'm going to have to sell it to someone or something. Really angry over this.... I have been trying to find help on the internet for almost 2 weeks and NOTHING has been useful.