Question PC turns on only if I unplug it for a few hours

Mar 18, 2019
Hello!
I made this PC about 2 years ago, and it had no problem at all until now. It started a few days ago. I turned off the PC that night and it won't turn on the next day. The speakers were making a weird sound and the mouse light was also blinking faintly, so I unplugged it and the sound and the light stopped after a few seconds.
When I tried to turn it on the next day, it worked and it worked till I turned it off. I had the same problem next day. So I did the same thing and unplugged it and it started working after a few hours. I cannot keep the PC running because of we have frequent power outage in India. The weird speaker sound

Specs:
CPU: Intel I5 4440
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S-LGA 1150
Ram: Hyperx Fury 8GB
SSD/HDD: WD Black 1 GB + Seagate 1 Gb
GPU: Zotac GTX 960 4Gb
PSU: Corsais CX430 (5-6 Years old)

Mar 18, 2019
Most likely psu. How often has power flaked out when pc was on? Given the age of psu, think its had enough.

I think its time for a replacement and a ups/voltage regulator to go with.
Most likely psu. How often has power flaked out when pc was on? Given the age of psu, think its had enough.

I think its time for a replacement and a ups/voltage regulator to go with.
I guess I'll purchase one today. Should I go for Corsair CX450 or VS450? The CX450 is almost twice as expensive but if its worth it and is more likely to last longer, I'm willing to purchase it. I wanted to get seasonic but it ships from US so the shipping is almost half the price of the psu. There are other PSUs available on amazon: Cooler Master MWE 450W, Gigabyte GP-PB500, Cooler Master MPW-5502-ACABW 550W, Antec BP450S, Antec VP500PC.
The CX450 is the most expensive, the gigabyte has a warranty of just 1 year, and the rest are comparable in price and warranty.