Mar 8, 2020
System Specs:
Motherboard- ASRock B450-I Mini ITX Motherboard
Case- Lian Li TU-150
CPU- Ryzen 7 2700x (stock cooler)
RAM- Ballistix 2x8GB 3200mHz
GPU- Rog Strix GTX 1070
PSU- Corsair SF600 Micro ATX Fully Modular

I built it myself and it worked perfectly fine, brand new motherboard, ram, psu, and cpu. Graphics card is used but works perfect. I installed a bunch of games and used it for hours. I built it for my friend in the Marines and his girlfriend was flying out to him, so she just brought it with her on the plane. When he got there it would turn on and turn off immediately or it would turn on for 3 seconds then turn off and repeat itself. He tried reseating the ram, ensuring all psu cables are plugged in, made sure the cpu was seated correctly and some other things. If you have any idea what the problem could be, it'd be appreciated. Really don't want him to have to send it back...

Mar 8, 2020
Desktop computers are fragile, delicate and can be broken easily by transporting fully assembled. Heavy item like heatsinks can break the CPU socket if jostled around, as can big video cards break PCIe slot by bouncing up and down.
I don't know if anything really broke, is there anything I can do to try and fix it?

TRENDING THREADS