[SOLVED] PC turns on then turns off almost immediately.

Jun 8, 2021
Specs:
MB: MSI b450-a pro
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 4x8gb g.skill ripjaw v
GPU: Had 1650 but returned to seller because I thought that was the problem.
PSU: RAIDMAX Cobra series 600W full modular
SSD: WD black 250GB for windows
HDD: WD blue 2TB
Case: MSI Gungnir 100

I got a 1650 from newegg the other day and after installing it, my pc would start and run fine and then randomly shut down, try to turn back on, then shut down again. Because this started happening after i installed the new gpu i thought it was obvious that it was the problem and I returned it. Decided to boot my pc without a gpu to see if some new fans i got worked correct, but it started doing the same thing. I switched out my psu with two other ones and it all did the same thing. Curious if i fried my mobo somehow. everything is secure and connected right, and i replaced the power cord to my psu, but same thing. If you need any more information, let me know

Solution
Specs:

I got a 1650 from newegg the other day and after installing it, my pc would start and run fine and then randomly shut down, try to turn back on, then shut down again. Because this started happening after i installed the new gpu i thought it was obvious that it was the problem and I returned it. Decided to boot my pc without a gpu to see if some new fans i got worked correct, but it started doing the same thing. I switched out my psu with two other ones and it all did the...
Specs:

I got a 1650 from newegg the other day and after installing it, my pc would start and run fine and then randomly shut down, try to turn back on, then shut down again. Because this started happening after i installed the new gpu i thought it was obvious that it was the problem and I returned it. Decided to boot my pc without a gpu to see if some new fans i got worked correct, but it started doing the same thing. I switched out my psu with two other ones and it all did the same thing. Curious if i fried my mobo somehow. everything is secure and connected right, and i replaced the power cord to my psu, but same thing. If you need any more information, let me know
You must have a dedicated GPU, i will not work without it because your CPU doesn't have an IGPU.

Solution