Question PC turns on when button is pressed, then shuts down about 5 seconds later, then stays on after second press

Kataklysmic

Honorable
Oct 4, 2015
I'm having an issue with a new computer that I purchased. Usually I have built mine in the past but bought a pre-built this time because I couldn't find a GPU anywhere. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and so far haven't really had any issues with it. I wiped the machine out of the box and reinstalled Windows to get rid of all bloatware and anything else that may have been on the machine and so far haven't noticed any problems until about three days ago. Since that time, whenever I go to turn on the computer, I press the power button and it turns on, runs for about 5 seconds, then shuts off and doesn't turn back on unless I press the button again. On the second press, it comes on and stays on and works fine until I turn it off. I did some Googling about the error codes that are showing in Event Viewer and tried to run down whatever I could think of...all drivers are up to date (Mobo, GPU, memory, etc). The only potential issue I could maybe see is that possibly the RAM is causing the issue, as I replaced the stock 16GB sticks with a 32GB kit recently that I purchased new from Best Buy. I ran a Windows memory diagnostic on it and it did not find any problems with the memory. This only happens on the initial startup, and then once I hit the power on again, it's okay until I shut it down and come back to it later. I'm including a picture of the error from Event Viewer whenever it shuts off the initial time. Has anyone dealt with this, or have any idea what I can try to run down next as a potential issue?

Link to Event Viewer screenshot: View: https://imgur.com/a/IPJE0xc

Kataklysmic

Honorable
Oct 4, 2015
The system is a pre-built Thermaltake Reactor 380, which I believe can come with slightly different parts depending on where it was assembled, but here is what mine came with, sans the stock RAM as I have upgraded from 16GB to 32GB.

System Specs:

Motherboard:
ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
Cooler: Thermaltake TH120 ARGB Sync AIO
GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC LHR
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600MHz (2x16GB)
SSD: Seagate Firecuda 520 1TB
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W 80+ Gold