[SOLVED] pc under performing help

Solution
Hey there,

So, first thing to do is set your ram to run at it's rated speed. Go into your bios, and set XMP/DOCP profile to run your ram correctly. At it's default speeds, you are hobbling your CPU.

Once it's set to 3200mhz, run the benchmark again. With that said, userbench is useful....for well, not much. It's not a realistic way to measure the performance of your PC.

Play a game. How does it feel? What is the real issue at play. What is bothering you most about your setup? Is it gaming? Or is it just the low marks in userbench?
Hey there,

So, first thing to do is set your ram to run at it's rated speed. Go into your bios, and set XMP/DOCP profile to run your ram correctly. At it's default speeds, you are hobbling your CPU.

Once it's set to 3200mhz, run the benchmark again. With that said, userbench is useful....for well, not much. It's not a realistic way to measure the performance of your PC.

Play a game. How does it feel? What is the real issue at play. What is bothering you most about your setup? Is it gaming? Or is it just the low marks in userbench?

Solution

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
Last edited:
Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Something definitely not right with your cpu, what cooler are you using and what kind of temps are you seeing? And @mamasan2000 , that's not the right motherboard, their version is the 'I' model, same as mine. X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) Gallery | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.K. But as others have said, make sure you enable XMP to run your RAM at 3200mhz and make sure you have the latest chipset drivers and that your BIOS is at least on F3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roland Of Gilead