Pc under-performing massively

Solution
Get rid of driver booster, dont need such things and wouldn't be surprised thats your issue. Fingers crossed.

Not just the program but the drivers it installed too. May need to reinstall Windows.

Drivers you need is just motherboard and they'll all be there at your motherboard's website. Gpu drivers from Geforce.com

boju

Titan
Ambassador
When the screen blanks is it obvious the the application is still running? Can you alt tab?

Rehearse a shutdown quick key while in your app so when the screen blanks you're confident.

https://superuser.com/questions/968672/shortcut-to-shutdown-or-restart-windows-10-in-less-than-three-keystrokes

If windows responds to the key strokes and does what you want then would help you narrow down the issue. Id suspect gpu / video cable / monitor & it's power.

If Windows doesnt respond, the pc has frozen and its another issue.

triplestack92

Proper
Mar 15, 2018
ive tried reconnecting, sometimes i know its gonna black screen because i see my computer crash completely, not just the application, i cant move my cursor and it just goes black, yet sometimes it run perfectly fine a still just goes black

triplestack92

Proper
Mar 15, 2018
How do i do this? I have driver booster but im not sure if it picks up the motherboard and intel chip drivers?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Get rid of driver booster, dont need such things and wouldn't be surprised thats your issue. Fingers crossed.

Not just the program but the drivers it installed too. May need to reinstall Windows.

Drivers you need is just motherboard and they'll all be there at your motherboard's website. Gpu drivers from Geforce.com

Solution