[SOLVED] PC Underperforming?

Stutterr

Prominent
Feb 9, 2021
My specs are Intel I7-9700k with a EVGA FTW 2080TI with 32 gb of ram, and I just recently got the 9700k, I have it turbo boosted in the BIOS and in warzone I only get about 90-100 FPS with low settings and im using 100% CPU and 60% of it is warzone in the processes, what am I overlooking to fix this issue?

Solution
My specs are Intel I7-9700k with a EVGA FTW 2080TI with 32 gb of ram, and I just recently got the 9700k, I have it turbo boosted in the BIOS and in warzone I only get about 90-100 FPS with low settings and im using 100% CPU and 60% of it is warzone in the processes, what am I overlooking to fix this issue?
When you replaced the old cpu with the 9700k did you clear the old cpu's cupid cache from your mobo bios, by clearing it with the psu unplugged and removing the watch type battery from the mobo. Then holding the power button the case for 30s x2s after which reseat the battery and psu cable
When you replaced the old cpu with the 9700k did you clear the old cpu's cupid cache from your mobo bios, by clearing it with the psu unplugged and removing the watch type battery from the mobo. Then holding the power button the case for 30s x2s after which reseat the battery and psu cable

Solution

Stutterr

Prominent
Feb 9, 2021
I got a whole new motherboard with it too, the ASUS Strix z370E would I still have to do it?