Question PC underperforming

Jul 11, 2021
I recently picked up a gaming pc and it just isn’t performing well. I did a test on ‘UserBenchmark’ and it shows that it should be great but the CPU is massively underperforming. (i’ll include pictures of the UserBenchmark where you’ll be able to see the PCs specs as well)

Watching the resource manager and starting Tarkov, sometimes the CPU never leaves 0.52 mhz and sometimes it never goes over 3.17 mhz, all the while the SSD is running at 100% usage.

It runs games, but my buddies with lower end builds load into tarkov in 4 minutes and i’m upwards of 7-8 minutes which is worse than my old i-3. The game has frequent hard freezes but it’s playable. so i’m confused as to where my bottleneck is, issue in one of my configurations, or is it a sign of a faulty part?

View: https://imgur.com/a/EYaNPrE

Thanks ahead of time for the help, anything is appreciated!

Jul 11, 2021
I haven’t watched my CPU temps, i’ve really only watched my GPU temps. I’ll start a game up in the morning and see what temps i hit.

Also, to be honest, i don’t even know what cooler it is, it looks like it’s the Cooler MasterHyper 212 Black, but i’m not 100%.

Reactions: kurdtnz