[SOLVED] PC upgrade

Aug 12, 2020
So I have a 4 year old Pc and I want to upgrade it. Im using it for gaming. In games I have only 80-90 fps on low settings and I'm lagging sometimes, but I have a 144hz monitor. I don't want to spend too much money, only improve my ingame performance.

So here is my PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K 3.50GHz
Motherboard: MSI B150M BAZOOKA
Ram: 8GB DDR4 Cl15 1333MHz
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
SSD: 223GB

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? You could get a higher pedigree GPU but the CPU will not be overclockable nor the rams.

You could get a Z270 chipset board and then get a higher spec'd ram kit and then overclock both processor and ram...? Budget for your upgrade? Follow the stylizing of this thread.

Lutfij

Titan

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? You could get a higher pedigree GPU but the CPU will not be overclockable nor the rams.

You could get a Z270 chipset board and then get a higher spec'd ram kit and then overclock both processor and ram...? Budget for your upgrade? Follow the stylizing of this thread.

Solution
Aug 12, 2020

Thanks for the answer! My Psu is 4year old FSP600-60AHBC 600W My budget is 250€