Question PC usage monitoring software that links to phone

Jul 26, 2019
Hey everyone!

I have been using CAM on my computer for monitoring GPU, CPU, etc to see how my components are handling games. I tried a few programs that have an overlay in game but it's a little too distracting. I tried the CAM app on my phone but it never really updates and I don't trust it.

I was wondering if there is another app that I can link to my phone that lets me see loads on GPU, CPU etc?

My brother has a Vega 56 and the software for that card links to his phone while he is in game. Is there something similar that will work with an Nvidia card?

I hate having to close the game I'm in to look at my usage

Thanks all, I love this community.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
Hey everyone!

I have been using CAM on my computer for monitoring GPU, CPU, etc to see how my components are handling games. I tried a few programs that have an overlay in game but it's a little too distracting. I tried the CAM app on my phone but it never really updates and I don't trust it.

I was wondering if there is another app that I can link to my phone that lets me see loads on GPU, CPU etc?

My brother has a Vega 56 and the software for that card links to his phone while he is in game. Is there something similar that will work with an Nvidia card?

I hate having to close the game I'm in to look at my usage

Thanks all, I love this community.