Question PC used to boot up fast & normal. now it's booting up in an odd way ?

Sep 22, 2022
A few days ago. I was playing The Elder Scroll's Online and went out to pick up food and I had left my desktop on cause it was a short drive.
When I got back I was welcomed with a Blue Screen (Scary I know). I messaged my friend who was able to figure out the cause of it and told me what to do to see if it would fix it. and it did. I no longer was getting blue screen and I was able to load in.

now 3 or 4 days later I decided to open up my desktop and give it a cleaning and do some cable management.
After I did that I put it back together and turned it on. and hold and behold it would only load up into bios and not windows 10 itself. figured out that I forgot to connect the SSD that had windows on it.

now that was fixed, but now my Desktop is doing a really odd thing when it boots up that it never did before. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to fix this or is that how its going to to be for now on? it still boots up but now it takes a bit longer now because of the booting up weird behavior.

this is the odd boot up behaviour that it never did before:

Computer Specs
  • Intel Core i7 8700
GPU
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Motherboard
  • ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
RAM
  • G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GTZR DDR4
  • G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GTZR DDR4
Storage
  • Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB