[SOLVED] PC usually wont Post for about 1 minute on cold boot

markoajronovi46

Prominent
Aug 2, 2018
So here is the problem,after a while ago i got WD Blue 500GB SSD and thats somewhere about where the problem begins,my pc wont Post on cold boots (now it will post but after some time) there is no beep codes except normal boot one when it posts,i noticed when its not posting my case power led wont turn on and when it turns on thats when pc boots up. I tought it was SSD related problem but it happened again after i unplugged SSD,I tought it was case usb problem cause it worked for some time after i unplugged it but it happened again. I checked PSU voltages and under load too it seems all fine.What really got my attention is when i plugged my Gembird PCI health tester,when my pc is in station of no Posting it will bring up code D0 wich is NMI is disabled.Power-On Delay Starts,when it boots up it shows code 40 wich seems nothing special pc boots windows and everything is fine.At the beginning of problem my pc wouldnt post even on standard windows restart (lets say update restart) so i need manually to do it. I would appreciate it a lot if someone has any idea what could be the problem.

My Pc is:
(Everything on Standard clock)
Mobo: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
(Standard Cooler)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X 4GB OC
RAM: 16GB (4x4) 1600MHz
Samsung modules except one Kingston wich i dont use all the time
HDD:Western Digital Blue 1TB 7.2k (WD10EZEX)
SSD:Western Digital Blue 500GB (WDS500G2B0A)
PSU:LC Power Prophecy 3 750W Semi Modular

Last edited:
Solution
Okay i got it solved right now.
The problem was my iGpu (integrated) on mobo which is probably going bad,and this was my fault since i havent put proper thermal grease when i saw it going over 70 degrees celsius,i was lazy to take mobo out so probably this is the consequence of neglecting the higher temp.
PSU is okay as everything other,i tested ram on other ASUS mobo and it says it was ok.Thanks for trying to help,ill probably buy new mobo after i sell those ones XD

markoajronovi46

Prominent
Aug 2, 2018
Okay i got it solved right now.
The problem was my iGpu (integrated) on mobo which is probably going bad,and this was my fault since i havent put proper thermal grease when i saw it going over 70 degrees celsius,i was lazy to take mobo out so probably this is the consequence of neglecting the higher temp.
PSU is okay as everything other,i tested ram on other ASUS mobo and it says it was ok.Thanks for trying to help,ill probably buy new mobo after i sell those ones XD

Solution