Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a strange problem and Idk why. My build :
Ryzen 5 3600s
MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
HYPERX 16GB DDR4
RTX 2060
COOLERMASTER MWE650 GOLD

I had been overclocking automatically and my vcore was at 1.6 which I thought was fine but then it suddenly started rising till 1.9v and I turned off my gameboost now even at stock it's running at 1.65 whereas it should be running at 1.45.
My temperatures are normal even when Overclocked and stock

Hello everyone. I have a strange problem and Idk why. My build :
Ryzen 5 3600s
MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
HYPERX 16GB DDR4
RTX 2060
COOLERMASTER MWE650 GOLD

I had been overclocking automatically and my vcore was at 1.6 which I thought was fine but then it suddenly started rising till 1.9v and I turned off my gameboost now even at stock it's running at 1.65 whereas it should be running at 1.45.
My temperatures are normal even when Overclocked and stock
1.6V vcore is nothing close to fine. 1.9V, if it was real, should have resulted in the death of your CPU.

I'm going to say you should just do a CMOS reset and stop letting 'automatic overclocking' settings like game boost screw up your system before you end up with a brick. Oh, and leave core clocks and vcore voltage settings on AUTO.

FAZ98

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
1.6V vcore is nothing close to fine. 1.9V, if it was real, should have resulted in the death of your CPU.

I'm going to say you should just do a CMOS reset and stop letting 'automatic overclocking' settings like game boost screw up your system before you end up with a brick. Oh, and leave core clocks and vcore voltage settings on AUTO.
I have reset CMOS and yes I have left it on auto now and not overclocking anymore

FAZ98

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
Are you sure that you disabled game boost? Because I have the MPG x570 Gaming Plus and enabling game boost will result in crazy high voltages like yours.
I had it enabled the entire time before and it shoot upto 1.9v and now I have disabled it so it's at 1.6 now:(

TRENDING THREADS