• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question pc very slow after installing fan and screw falling onto gpu

Oct 23, 2019
i installed a new fan for more cooling and my pc would boot super slowly and my games constantly freeze and not load, i later found a screw on the back of the actual gpu chip. btw when I boot it would take around 7 seconds for it to post while all the rgb and fans start spinning straight away, before everything started immediately all at once and my graphics card is a sapphire rx 580

Look at HWMonitor, and run CPU-Z/bench/stress CPU and verify your CPU is ramping up to/maintaining all-core boost/turbo (no idea which applies, since so far all anyone knows if that at some point you have an RX580) without overheating...; more system details, please...)

Oct 23, 2019
There is nothing wrong with my cpu 95%, but i was monitoring task manager and my diskspace is being 100% used when playing games so i think it is that. If not my gpu is probably at fault but I am resseting my pc rn to see if it will fix it thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS