Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

PC Wargames For Sale

All games include original CD. Prices do not include shipping; contact
me about the games you want and we will work out the details. Payment
via PayPal is preferred. All prices are in US dollars. Please contact
me at menichelNOSPAM@cox.net (remove the NOSPAM).

The Battle of Bull Run - Take Command: 1861 (Mad Minute Games): $10

The French and Indian War (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign 1776 (HPS Simulations): $15

The War of 1812 (HPS Simulations): $15

Napoleon's Russian Campaign (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign Waterloo (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign Franklin (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign Corinth (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign Peninsula (HPS Simulations): $15

Campaign Gettysburg (HPS Simulations): $15

Korea '85 (HPS Simulations): $15

Advance of the Reich (HPS Simulations): $15

Battleground Gettysburg (Talonsoft): $5

Battleground 4: Shiloh (Talonsoft): $5 (documentation not available)

Battleground 7: Bull Run (Talonsoft): $5 (documentation not available)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,
Do you still have Peninsula and Gettysburg by HPS for sale? My
email is:

pzlehr@bellsouth.net