[SOLVED] PC was restarting randomly, now it crashes after i tried some fix.

Oct 29, 2021
My PC kept on restarting randomly at first, I monitored the CPU Temp, while on idle and it was on 60-61 degree celsius, so I changed the thermal paste that was on the CPU and thought that it will fix the issue. But, nothing has changed. So, I searched the web on the issue, So i read that I tried to turn off the automatic restart feature and I need to put my minimum processor state to 5%, which I did, then the CPU Temp went on 50-55 degree celsius while on idle. So, I thought my PC was back to normal because I can play games, browse net without crashing.. But, this day while I am playing a game, my PC suddenly crashed. After that, even when i am browsing or on idle, it also crashed. I also monitored the GPU Temp, it was 38-40 degrees celsius while idle. As of now, I really don't know what is wrong with my PC.

My build:

GPU - GALAX GTX 1650 SUPER EX
CPU -AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
mobo - ASUS TUF GAMING B450M-PRO II
RAM - 2x 8gb OCP X3treme RGB AURA 3200 mHz
PSU -SilverStone VIVA550 550W
Storage - 256 NVME, 1 TB HDD, 128 SSD

I just changed my PSU from Cougar 600 80+ Bronze 600W..

Solution
My PC kept on restarting randomly at first, I monitored the CPU Temp, while on idle and it was on 60-61 degree celsius, so I changed the thermal paste that was on the CPU and thought that it will fix the issue. But, nothing has changed. So, I searched the web on the issue, So i read that I tried to turn off the automatic restart feature and I need to put my minimum processor state to 5%, which I did, then the CPU Temp went on 50-55 degree celsius while on idle. So, I thought my PC was back to normal because I can play games, browse net without crashing.. But, this day while I am playing a game, my PC suddenly crashed. After that, even when i am browsing or on idle, it also crashed. I also monitored the GPU Temp, it was 38-40 degrees...
My PC kept on restarting randomly at first, I monitored the CPU Temp, while on idle and it was on 60-61 degree celsius, so I changed the thermal paste that was on the CPU and thought that it will fix the issue. But, nothing has changed. So, I searched the web on the issue, So i read that I tried to turn off the automatic restart feature and I need to put my minimum processor state to 5%, which I did, then the CPU Temp went on 50-55 degree celsius while on idle. So, I thought my PC was back to normal because I can play games, browse net without crashing.. But, this day while I am playing a game, my PC suddenly crashed. After that, even when i am browsing or on idle, it also crashed. I also monitored the GPU Temp, it was 38-40 degrees celsius while idle. As of now, I really don't know what is wrong with my PC.

My build:

GPU - GALAX GTX 1650 SUPER EX
CPU -AMD Ryzen 5 3600x
mobo - ASUS TUF GAMING B450M-PRO II
RAM - 2x 8gb OCP X3treme RGB AURA 3200 mHz
PSU -SilverStone VIVA550 550W
Storage - 256 NVME, 1 TB HDD, 128 SSD

I just changed my PSU from Cougar 600 80+ Bronze 600W..
Just a test.
Put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.
Boot it up and let it run a pass...no errors allowed.

Solution
Oct 29, 2021
Just a test.
Put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.
Boot it up and let it run a pass...no errors allowed.
My PC doesn't boot anymore. I think it's the gpu, do the gpu fan need to spin all the time? Even when idle? After the pc turns on, the gpu fan spins after 5 seconds