Question Pc was stuck on gigabyte screen.

maag2

Commendable
Jan 22, 2020
My pc is/was stuck on the gigabyte load screen. And it also said something about preparing repair. So I took the battery out of my motherboard and it constantly boots into bios. So I tried to have boot priority as my HDD and it still boots right into bios.
Specs:
MB: as320-sm2 gigabyte.
ryzen 5 2600
Rx 580 red devil

My pc is/was stuck on the gigabyte load screen. And it also said something about preparing repair. So I took the battery out of my motherboard and it constantly boots into bios. So I tried to have boot priority as my HDD and it still boots right into bios.
Specs:
ryzen 5 2600
Rx 580 red devil
Did you let it repair the drive?

maag2

Commendable
Jan 22, 2020
Did you let it repair the drive?
Also, not sure if it needs to be legacy and uefi in my bios setting. I’ve been going back and forth between them but it still won’t boot or show all of my boot command options every time. Not sure if I have the right settings disabled/enabled.

maag2

Commendable
Jan 22, 2020
Specs:
ryzen 5 2600
Rx 580 red devil
I ended up unplugging the SATA cables and plugging in a different SATA power cable, since I have multiple and that ended up booting my pc into windows after asking me about start up options etc.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS