PC was working fine till power off and now I have an extended memory failure?

Sep 3, 2018
I Installed a GTX 1060 into my system after doing a proper driver clean, went to play MH world and my whole PC lost power. After booting it back up everything was fine and I didn't encounter the issue again, had my PC on for about 4-5 hours then I turned it off. After it had powered down it immediately powered itself back up and would not display on my monitor. My system speaker kept making periodic ticking noises. After stripping everything out of my system minus the PSU, CPU and RAM for troubleshooting purposes, my PC then would not even POST and is instead giving me 1 long beep followed by 3 short ones. I have a Gigabyte ga-h87-hd3 motherboard and this error message means that there has been a failure with extended memory. So what is the real issue here? Everything was operating fine until I powered it down and it powered itself back on. I've been trying to solve this for about 3 hours now and I would greatly appreciate any help.

My full system specs are
PSU: corsair GS600
CPU: Intel Core i5 4570
GPU: GTX 1060
RAM: 2x hyper X 8GB

I know both of my HDDs are working fine so I'm inclined to rule them out, but if they are both necessary for troubleshooting I'll add them in.