Question PC WiFi not connecting to internet after cleaning?

May 11, 2020
Today I opened up my pc to clean the dust out of it and when i turned it back on it wasn’t connecting to the internet. It says its connected but theres no internet. I have tried multiple things such as resetting the router and my PC. I have even tried a bunch of things i found online and when i run the troubleshooter it says there's something wrong with the router but everyone else can connect to it perfectly fine. Is there something wrong with my wifi card?

Dec 7, 2020
I would think you dislodged the internal antenna.
If not, I would remove it from the device manager, refresh it and let it reload the settings.
Make sure your proxy settings aren’t enabled.

May 11, 2020
I would think you dislodged the internal antenna.
If not, I would remove it from the device manager, refresh it and let it reload the settings.
Make sure your proxy settings aren’t enabled.
Interesting because i have opened it multiple times and everything is intact I contacted skytech support today where i bought my pc and they think it’s because I haven’t been able to update because i cant connect so im going to download the update to my flash and do it that way and hopefully that fixes it but just barely my pc notified me about a live stream I opened it up and it worked so i tried to intall the update and it disconnected from the internet again.

May 11, 2020
FIXED I decided to just take some stuff out and refitted everything like GPU and the wifi card and stuff like that and its working now haha

ASK THE COMMUNITY