[SOLVED] PC WiFi not connecting to internet after cleaning?

May 11, 2020
Today I opened up my pc to clean the dust out of it and when i turned it back on it wasn’t connecting to the internet. It says its connected but theres no internet. I have tried multiple things such as resetting the router and my PC. I have even tried a bunch of things i found online and when i run the troubleshooter it says there's something wrong with the router but everyone else can connect to it perfectly fine. Is there something wrong with my wifi card?

Solution
I would think you dislodged the internal antenna.
If not, I would remove it from the device manager, refresh it and let it reload the settings.
Make sure your proxy settings aren’t enabled.

JohnMGotts

Reputable
Dec 7, 2020
If not, I would remove it from the device manager, refresh it and let it reload the settings.

Solution
May 11, 2020
Interesting because i have opened it multiple times and everything is intact I contacted skytech support today where i bought my pc and they think it’s because I haven’t been able to update because i cant connect so im going to download the update to my flash and do it that way and hopefully that fixes it but just barely my pc notified me about a live stream I opened it up and it worked so i tried to intall the update and it disconnected from the internet again.