[SOLVED] Pc wifi

Mar 31, 2021
My pcs download/upload speed go really low (0.10) randomly, i restart and it goes back to 300. I dont have ethernet

Solution
A usb wifi adapter is a nightmare and still has short range. If you have problem with connectivity then you literally have no idea that one device can use 1 gbps. This includes a modern cell phone.
Mar 31, 2021
My router is rooms away from me and ive never had this problem. I have 1gbp from verizion. Of course i dont use ethernet so i dont get those speeds i dont know how to check my router edit: i mean wifi adapter

microtank

Commendable
Mar 26, 2021
A usb wifi adapter is a nightmare and still has short range. If you have problem with connectivity then you literally have no idea that one device can use 1 gbps. This includes a modern cell phone.

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
Per @popatim update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include the wireless adapter: make, model, age, condition.

If possible try using a USB extension cable to move the USB wireless adapter up and away from the computer.

Before booting up feel the USB adapter. Get a sense of its' temperature. Then surf/browse etc. as normal: continue to carefully feel the USB adapter.

Does the adapter get warm, hot, or even very hot?

Also: run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the Command Prompt.

Post the results.