[SOLVED] PC will not boot every other time.

Dec 17, 2020
A few months ago I built a custom PC. If the PC boots, everything runs fine, and there are no problems.
The thing is that every other time when I boot the PC, the screen will not be recognized. Sometimes I first see the bios bootscreen (sometimes even the windows boot screen), but after a few seconds the monitor is saying: "no video input".
The RGB lighting and fans and stuff is all working, only the video output isn't, so I'm not sure what the problem is here.
If I hold the powerbutton to turn of the PC and reboot again, it boots properly.
This seems to happen every other time.

My specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200 C16
Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02) (AM4)
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
Monitor: AOC Q27G2U/BK (1440p 144hz monitor (DisplayPort) + Philips 24 inch 75hz monitor (HDMI)
Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (SSD)
Power supply: Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W PSU

Apart from the booting problem, sometimes when it seems to boot correctly, my graphics card is underperforming. When I play a game, I get very low FPS. So I did a PC benchmark test and the graphics card seems to be performing at 35% or something.
So the not booting properly happens every other time, and the underperforming graphics card happened only twice now.

Last edited: