Pc will not post

Sep 27, 2018
Hi all....I'm really starting to lose my patience...I can NOT get this pc to work!

I am trying to build myself a new Pc...

Specs

I7 8700k
1080ti hybrid
Asrock z370 extreme 4
Corsair 16gb

No matter what i have done, it just wont post. I have tried 2 boards, nothing, 2 sets of Ram, nothing, 2 cpus, nothing, 2 psus, nothing, onboard graphics, nothing, gpu, nothing...what else can it be??!!!

Sep 27, 2018

100% got it all plugged in correctly. Not my first build so i know to triple check all connections

Sep 27, 2018

Yeah the wall socket is working fine, same socket my old pc was plugged into. I've tried 1 stick of ram already, no beeps...it only beeps if I take the ram out...my friend has the same motherboard and his BIOS light is on all the time...mine is yet to come on...on both boards, both cpus, both sets of ram, both psus

gasaraki

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I always advise people who are first trying to build their own computer to actually have a person next to them that knows what they are doing. People think it's easy but sometimes there are little things that noobs overlook and a person who has done this before might not. Can't really help you with this because we can't see or know what is wrong.

Sep 27, 2018

As i've already said, this is not my first build