Pc will not turn on

Feb 7, 2019
I have a iBuyPower pc and I just bought a Gigabyte RTX 2080 and a EVGA 650 B3 power supply to go in it. I installed the power supply and gpu, plugged everything in and it booted up fine. I went to GeForce Experience to update the drivers, but it said I had the most recent update. I decided to reinstall the driver to be safe. It got about half way through the install and all of displays (2 DP and 1 HDMI) went into power saving mode. I waited a long time and they never came back up. I couldn't restart so I unplugged the pc, waited about 30 seconds and plugged it back in. I hit the power button and the pc would not power on. I took the power supply out to check it (with the paper clip trick) and the fan came on and it worked. So the power supply is not the problem. The fan in the power supply will not run when connected to the mother board. I don't know what to do. Can anyone offer any advice?

My motherboard is a ASrock B250m Pro4-ib.

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry I don't know how to reply to your answer. I didn't mean to downvote your answer. I tried the motherboard display. The problem is that the pc will not power up at all.