[SOLVED] PC will start but it won't power keyboard and monitor

Mar 16, 2020
Okey so im not that great with PC's so here i go

Last night I was playing some apex legends everything went fine stopped playing turned off PC went to sleep
Next day when i wanted to turn on PC it didn't work quite right (nothing unusual power button seems to not work all the time )
My brother tried to help and he unplugged all cables and plugged them back, then turned it on and it was stuck in a loop of turning on for 3secs turning off for 1 sec and then again turning on for 3 secs... I turned off PSU opened my case and chcecked if everything is seated right, then i started my PC and it started both mouse and keyboard but not monitor, so I turned it off again I chcecked monitor and it works just fine, but now when I turn pc on it will start everything except monitor and keyboard, when i try all usb ports they work, give power out, when i plug keyboard to other pc it works fine, when i plug my phone charger into PC it works fine but not keyboard... Is my PSU destroyed or is it something worse ?

Solution
use a basic setup/unplug one by one
first unplug the graphics card and try booting with a different GPU or if your CPU/motherboard has a video out, try this one with your monitor
By unplugging all cables, do you mean the cables outside the case?

Which motherboard is it?

The power button might be faulty, disconnect it from the motherboard and try the reset button instead at the power button pins of the motherboard.

The monitor it connected to the graphics card and not the motherboard?

All power cables are connected? like EPS 12V 8pin power to the motherboard, 6pin or 8 pin PCIe power to the GPU?

Which power supply is it? Brand and model please

Mar 16, 2020
By unplugging all cables, do you mean the cables outside the case?

Which motherboard is it?

The power button might be faulty, disconnect it from the motherboard and try the reset button instead at the power button pins of the motherboard.

The monitor it connected to the graphics card and not the motherboard?

All power cables are connected? like EPS 12V 8pin power to the motherboard, 6pin or 8 pin PCIe power to the GPU?

Which power supply is it? Brand and model please

Okay thx for the anwser
So yes he unplugged only the cables outside, he didn't do anything inside

IDK about the motherboard, need to check

Everything inside is connected as it was from the 1st day

And the PSU is Silentiumpc vero l2