PC will start but no display and peripherals

danil4520

Prominent
Apr 8, 2018
This is my first time on the forum, my bad if I’m posting in the wrong section I’m on my phone. I ran into a problem, yesterday my PC was working fine and I was playing csgo with a few friends, I shut my computer down for the night.. woke up the next morning, I had an idea and wanted to write it out on my pc. I turned it on, the PC started up like usual but neither the monitors nor the keyboard was lighting up. I don’t know what went wrong in the 6hrs of me not using it. I tried re-seating the CPU and the water cooler, I repositioned the RAM, tried only booting with individual memory sticks to see if any were faulty or if the slots were faulty. I also tried using a different GPU, still nothing. I don’t know what could be wrong. The PC is barely 2 years old... I’ve been searching through forums all day but I can’t find anything that has resolved my problem. Some forums said to unplug the power cord and hold the power button down, I did that and nothing worked. I’m really confused on what happened to my PC. Any assistance will be appreciated thank you.