PC with AGP Slot (UK)

hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Anyone suggest a supplier of a "cheap" PC witha AGP slot for a graphics
card.

I was going to order from Dell but their PCs seem to be PCI only and I want
to use Arcade VGA which is AGP.

HELPPPPPPPPP!!!

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:47:57 +0000 (UTC), "HP"
<NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote:

>Anyone suggest a supplier of a "cheap" PC witha AGP slot for a graphics
>card.
>
>I was going to order from Dell but their PCs seem to be PCI only and I want
>to use Arcade VGA which is AGP.
>
>HELPPPPPPPPP!!!

Get yourself off to www.ebuyer.com. Plentry of cheap, good quality
PC's... for example http://tinyurl.com/5v5zv

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

"HP" <NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote in message
> Anyone suggest a supplier of a "cheap" PC witha AGP slot for a graphics
> card.
>
> I was going to order from Dell but their PCs seem to be PCI only and I
want
> to use Arcade VGA which is AGP.
>
> HELPPPPPPPPP!!!

If your fairly competent you could build your own ?

www.overclockers.co.uk
www.ebuyer.com
www.cclonline.com

Bulla

Are you sure the PC didn't come with PCI-Express?

AGP is being replaced with PCI-Express x16.