PC with Ryzen 3 2200 has very poor fps

Jul 20, 2018
Hello. I built Yesterday my computer with Ryzen 3 2200G. But I don' t know why, in the games lags A LOT. As a test I used Tomb Raider: Anniversary, so a very old game that doesn' t need much "power", and at 480p with the lowest settings I can barely reach 30 FPS! On my old laptop with a pentium and 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM manage to do 60 fps at 720p with the lowest settings, but why my new PC doesn' t do better?

Here my PC specifications:
Ryzen 3 2200G
2x4 GB 2800 MHz DDR4 RAM
Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

I don' t think I have to add more components to understand that it's better than my laptop. I tried Skyrim too, when I opened it up it shows me that it could' t find a hardware, so it will go with the lowest settings, and there was about 5 FPS... I do not understand: I installed all the drivers I could find, the latest, I don' t think it is an OS problem, I installed Win 10 Pro the same day. It can do other things very well and very fast, but with games is very, VERY bad! It barely runs Minecraft!! Do you know why is this happening? What do I have to do to make it fast? I even put at 2 GB the iGPU, the RAM is pretty good I think, it may be the Motherboard? I' m desperate, please, help!!

Solution
What is the native resolution of your monitor? I have a 2200g system sitting next to me. I can run a benchmark and we can compare results to see if there is a real problem or not. Download Cinebench.