Question pc won’t boot after installing new ram x570

Nov 20, 2019
I recently bought 2x8gb Corsair vengeance lpx ram sticks to replace my 1x8gb ballistix ram stick, when I’m I installed them my pc would fail to boot, no display on monitor. I took them out and put my old stick back in but it is just doing the same, i tried to one at a time but no luck and I pushed them down firmly aswell, I did noticed one of the M2a socket pins missing so I have a feeling this is why but it was already missing when I put the new sticks in

Lutfij

Titan
First off, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Then include a link or the specs to the ram you purchased to upgrade with. To that end, which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? If there are updates pending, gradually work your way to the latest. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

See if removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 15 mins changes the issue.

Nov 20, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard:Aorus x570 pro wifi
Ram: my old one is ballistix 8gb 2666 MHz and new one is Corsair vengence Lpx 2x8gb 2400mhz
SSD/HDD: I don’t actually know what sdd and HDd I have I’m pretty sure 180gb samsung ssd.
GPU: gtx 1660 oc
PSU: Corsair but un sure of model
Chassis: Corsair but unsure of model

I’m unable to boot up to get bios version. when I try to turn on it to powers up but then stops for a second before powering up again but nothing seems to happen, I recently upgraded my gpu cpu and mobo but got someone to do it for me as I didn’t have the time, the psu ssd hdd and old stick of ram where still in computer from when I bought from previous owner and I’m unable to find any specs he gave me

Nov 20, 2019
First off, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Then include a link or the specs to the ram you purchased to upgrade with. To that end, which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? If there are updates pending, gradually work your way to the latest. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

See if removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 15 mins changes the issue.
as you can probably tell I’m quite inexperienced with hardware, to add to it though for now while I have a dig for the other specs, I actually bought the new ram awhile ago, when I tried to install them then I was greeted with bsod, couldn’t get to bios aswell, so I put the old stick back in and it worked as normal.