[SOLVED] PC won’t boot (Hard drive problem)

Jimbob1

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2013
When I switch on my PC the hard drive makes a clicking noise. The PC won’t boot into windows I just get a message saying ‘reboot and select proper boot device’.

I’m assuming it is the hard drive but is they anything I can do to fix this problem without actually having to spend money on replacing the drive itself.

Solution
When I switch on my PC the hard drive makes a clicking noise. The PC won’t boot into windows I just get a message saying ‘reboot and select proper boot device’.

I’m assuming it is the hard drive but is they anything I can do to fix this problem without actually having to spend money on replacing the drive itself.
If the drive just makes a click noise and fails to boot up, you need to buy a new drive.

They die, it happens.

USAFRet

Titan

If the drive just makes a click noise and fails to boot up, you need to buy a new drive.

They die, it happens.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS