Pc won’t boot

Jan 3, 2019
I’ve pretty much looked everywhere and haven’t found out a solution to this so far, so I want to know if anyone knows what this is.
Ok so my pc was working just fine one morning then after I booted the pc it was taking a while to do the normal stuff it does when on the desktop but it was taking forever so I restarted, then I get “your pc needs to be repaired” so I let it auto repair it didn’t work so I let it do it one more time didn’t work again so I shut down then after I turned it back on it gets to the gigabyte ultra durable screen and doesn’t go past that. all the fans and lights turn on also tried troubleshooting all the hardware and nothing works so I’m not sure what could be the problem.

Solution
Given that this is a thread of troubleshooting nature, you need to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Most often the common solution is to either try and disconnect and reconnect the components, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update or go ahead with a clean install of Windows. You didn't mention your OS but the way the issue is described is exactly what Windows 10 does on most system's after an update session.

Lutfij

Titan
Given that this is a thread of troubleshooting nature, you need to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Most often the common solution is to either try and disconnect and reconnect the components, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update or go ahead with a clean install of Windows. You didn't mention your OS but the way the issue is described is exactly what Windows 10 does on most system's after an update session.

Solution
Jan 3, 2019
Cpu: pentium g4600
Mobo: gigabyte ga h110m m.2
Ram: 8gb
Hard drive: 1tb seagate barracuda
Gpu: gtx 1060 3gb
Power supply: 400w
Case: nzxt h500
I’ve already unplugged and replugged every component I’ve reset bios haven’t tried to reinstall windows yet because I lost my usb

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the help guys, it was actually like he said I just needed a fresh install of windows and my pc is back up and working. Also just to say I did check if the hard drive was ok and it is completely healthy.