Question Pc won’t boot

itzjinx7

Reputable
Nov 20, 2018
I turned my computer on and it turned on fine. I noticed that stuff like steam and discord didn’t open like they normally do so I went to click on discord and when i did that I got the spinning wheel cursor and then my whole pc started to lag. When I moved my mouse it was extremely laggy and slow so I turned my computer off and turned it back on and now it just says “reboot or select proper boot device”. I have tried holding ctrl alt delete while booting and I looked at the boot order which was correct and the drive was showing up. My specs are below and any help is appreciated.

motherboard : MSI
ram : 16gb ddr4 Corsair vengeance
Cpu : Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu : rtx 2060 6gb
Psu : 600w thermal take psu

itzjinx7

Reputable
Nov 20, 2018
I turned my computer on and it turned on fine. I noticed that stuff like steam and discord didn’t open like they normally do so I went to click on discord and when i did that I got the spinning wheel cursor and then my whole pc started to lag. When I moved my mouse it was extremely laggy and slow so I turned my computer off and turned it back on and now it just says “reboot or select proper boot device”. I have tried holding ctrl alt delete while booting and I looked at the boot order which was correct and the drive was showing up. My specs are below and any help is appreciated.

motherboard : MSI
ram : 16gb ddr4 Corsair vengeance
Cpu : Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu : rtx 2060 6gb
Psu : 600w thermal take psu
I forgot to mention the drive. The boot drive is a 128gb toshiba ssd