Jun 27, 2020
thank you for reading this in advance

I have a b350m bazooka by MSI and recently upgraded my cpu to a ryzen 5 3600 but my pc has been lighting up but all I get is “hdmi no signal” and I’m pretty sure that it is my bios is not updated but is their a way to update a bios without a pc post or should I switch back the cpu and update bios then switch back or is it just not compatible

Solution

I have a b350m bazooka by MSI and recently upgraded my cpu to a ryzen 5 3600 but my pc has been lighting up but all I get is “hdmi no signal” and I’m pretty sure that it is my bios is not updated but is their a way to update a bios without a pc post or should I switch back the cpu and update bios then switch back or is it just not compatible
Nope, only MAX motherboards have BIOS update feature to update it without compatible CPU.

Nope, only MAX motherboards have BIOS update feature to update it without compatible CPU.

Solution