[SOLVED] Pc won’t dispmay after new ram

Dec 31, 2021
This Christmas I received 2x8gb 3000 MHz of ram to add to my computer. I already have the same model ram so now I could upgrade to 32gb. I installed the ram and booted the computer just fine. But it was only running at 2400mhz, and when I tried to turn on a-xmp, the computer would not display. When it did this I simply took out the new ram and booted it back up. What I did to get the new ram to it’s posted speed is use the memory try it in the bios to gradually get it up too 3066mhz. It worked for about a day. Although once it blue screened and restarted. But the next day the computer would not display. I have tried everything, resetting the cmos, jumping it, putting each ram in each slot, using a hdmi cable, and even putting the gpu in a different pcie slot. Nothing will work. The computer just turns on, no led displays and no beeps but won’t display. I’ve been trying for almost a week to fix but nothing will work. Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:
Ram: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 3000MHz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QRSPFG7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_S7G74Z7AGX8MQX386V9A
Gpu: gtx 1070
CPU: ryzen 5 2600
Mb: msi b450 tomahawk
Psu: Corsair 600

Solution
The other thing I would recommend is proofing your memory speed and timings in memtest86+ or similar for several hours to be relatively certain it is stable.

InvalidError

Titan
Officially, Zen+ only supports 2133MT/s in quad-DIMM setups. Zen/Zen+ were quite picky about memory support especially with early BIOSes, make sure your BIOS is up to date and see if you have any better luck. Chances are you still won't be able to bring it up to full 3000MT/s, try a more conservative 2866MT/s.

Dec 31, 2021
Officially, Zen+ only supports 2133MT/s in quad-DIMM setups. Zen/Zen+ were quite picky about memory support especially with early BIOSes, make sure your BIOS is up to date and see if you have any better luck. Chances are you still won't be able to bring it up to full 3000MT/s, try a more conservative 2866MT/s.
Ok thanks, do you have any other tips on getting it too display, my bios is the windows 11 one and it’s up too date.