Question PC won’t post but it boots

Jun 16, 2019
So my motherboard is not posting even tho when I initially built it it worked for a couple days. RN it wont even post on my monitor screen n the DEBUG CPU light comes up everytime. I replaced the mobo from a msi b450 gamin pro carbon to and msi x470 gamin pro n now the same cpu light is on but theres 2 lights on ontop fo my ram. I am confused on what to do.

Jun 16, 2019
it didnt work with the msi b4450 gamin pro carbon. So then I bought the x470 gaming pro and it still didnt work. Basically, since I built my PC on tuesday it has been restarting constantly with every shake of my table. On saturday all of a sudden it restarts and it wont come back on. I tried turning it on but it wouldnt post on my monitor. The debug light CPU was on and kept staying on. My PC would be on full power n everything on if I turned the psu switch on without me pressing the power switch thats located on my case. Furthermore, when I switched to my x470 motherboard the same situation happened but this time the Red CPU light was on and 2 lights right above my ram sticks were on too. I tried switching my ram sticks n seeing if it would work. I made sure all the power cables for cpu pwr and the 24pin was inserted properly. I even done a cmos thingy but that didnt work. Me and other people also tried doing a bios flashback but that didnt work too. We then came to the conclusion that the motherboard is bricked so thats why I got a another motherboard. Now this new motherboard has the exact same issue and I am confused. I also took out my cpu and checked to see if all the pins were good and not bent and I am sure it was not bent. I also made sure all the cables that were inserted into the motherboard was put in properly. I use psu cable extensions from cablemod by the way.

Jun 16, 2019
Full system specs including make and model of PSU?
Board: MSI X470 Gaming pro
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: MSI RTX 2080 GAMIN X TRIO
SSD/HDD: 1tb Intel 660p, 512gb Intel 660p
PSU: Corsair TXM 650w gold certified semi modular psu
Memory: 2x8gb g skill trident rgb F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 black edition
Keyboard: Qisan mini wired gaming keyboard
Mouse: Logitech g pro wireless
Monitor: MSI MPG27CQ
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
Other: 2x Corsair ml140mm fans.