Question PC won’t post. Stuck on Dram light.

Apr 18, 2020
So I’ve been using this pc for about 2-3 months with no problems at all. Mostly light usage but lately I’ve been editing music on it. When I was editing for extended periods of time. It would freeze with the dram light on. My mouse and keyboard would turn off but fans are spinning and image is still on screen.
I was able to make it work by Flipping the power switch by the psu and resetting cmos/reinserting mobo battery. It was very annoying the first few times. This started happening a few days ago(multiple times a day). It happened today and now I can’t boot or even get into bios.
It will go through the dram light, cpu light and vga light before returning to the dram light where it is stuck. Occasionally when it’s stuck on dram, the gpu fans spin ridiculously fast. Not sure why.
Additional things I’ve tried:
—Inserting ram in different slots, only one stick at a time in every slot.
—reinserting gpu
Specs:
Asus tuf gaming x570 plus wifi
Ryzen 7 3800x
Crucial ballistix (2)8gb 3200
Sapphire Radeon pulse 580

please! If anyone can help me. I’m losing my mind

Apr 18, 2020
Is your motherboard updated to the latest drivers and BIOS?
Have you looked in Device Manager for any yellow warning signs?
Have you tried booting with your video card in the 2nd x16 slot?
Update: it just posted this morning and seems to be working right now. But I just know it won’t be long before it freezes with the dram light on again.
I have the latest bios however I have not attempted to update drivers. The PC seemed to be working fine for a while with out drivers. Do you think it could be this?
I will look in the device manager right now.
I haven’t tried switching the card to the second 16 slot, but I’m too nervous to mess with anything now that it’s up and running.