Pc won’t post, won’t show video, ez debug says vga

Aug 9, 2018
Pc won’t post, ez debug shows vga and has 1 long beep 2 short on a msi 970A gaming pro carbon
Specs:
MSI 970A gaming pro carbon mb
Fx-6300 6 cores 3.5ghz
2 4gb Corsair vengeance ram
gtx 760 2gb founders edition
Evga 650watt power supply

I’ve tried running it with only the essentials and no fix. When I power it on the dram light will be the first one on then after about 2-3 seconds the light will switch to VGA followed by 1 long beep and 2 short beeps. I’ve been at this for almost a day now. I’ve taken the gpu out and tried but that didn’t work. I’ve taken everything out of the mb and put it all back but still the same problem. I’ve reset cmos, I’ve checked for any bent pins and there are none. The gpu is seared properly, the ram has been tested one by one in each slot. I have not been able to try a different gpu. I have taken out the battery for at least 1 hour and put it back. Right now I just want to know if I’m missing anything else I can do? If someone knows a solution to my problem help will be greatly appreciated!

Solution
did you try to test gpu in another system and you did plug in power cable from psu also it is well seated in the board slot not at a angle and the monitor cable external metal shell does not touch the case side .

TRENDING THREADS