Question Pc won’t power everything seems to be fine

Oct 11, 2020
Pc has been fine since i upgraded in august.
Specs
gtx 1660 super
Ryzen 7 2700x
32gb 3200mhz ddr4 ram
asus rog strix B450-F mobo
kolink 850w power supply
250gb m.2
2tb hdd
9x fans

was working fine then came on this morning clicked the power on button and the fans spun for a quarter of a second, rgb on the motherboard was working. thinking it could possibly be my psu i switched it with a corsair 450w one, but again no success. making sure both psu was 100% working i tried both on my other pc and they was both working fine. did research and tried i think everything, removed cmos method, 1 stick of ram and no gpu method and more. could this be a motherboard problem? it’s my newest part i haven’t done anything that could’ve messed it up. i have cable extenders for the cpu gpu and 24pin power cable but don’t see why that would affect it, stuck with what to do. please help

Oct 11, 2020
"could this be a motherboard problem? it’s my newest part..." Being the newest part, I would suspect a faulty mobo from the factory. RMA it.

thanks for the reply, i have just been messing with it a bit, i have found out that when i have just the 24pin plugged in by its self it seems to work, after that i turned it off and then proceeded to try stuff adding it once at a time to find out what could possibly be happening. upon plugging the cpu it takes me back to my original problem everything works par the cpu any suggestions on what i should do from here?